TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Updated on 04.08.2020
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (immunie.net) and its Web Application (app.immunie.net, secure.immunie.net and checkpoint.immunie.net ,including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and KIPR Blockchain Ltd., the owner and operator of the Immunie trademark and copyrights. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website and its Web Applications. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website and its Web Applications immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and its Web Applications and is not either (i) employed by KIPR Blockchain Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to KIPR Blockchain Ltd. and accessing the Website and its Web Applications in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website and its Web Applications. By using the Website and its Web Applications and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website and its Web Applications, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of KIPR Blockchain Ltd., our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website and its Web Applications, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website and its Web Applications you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission. 2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) c. print one copy of the Content 3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of KIPR Blockchain Ltd.. 4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website and its Web Applications, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website and its Web Applications any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of 'spam.'' You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website and its Web Applications. 5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify KIPR Blockchain Ltd. for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website and its Web Applications for any of the following purposes: a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website and its Web Applications or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website and its Web Applications; b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions. 10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website and its Web Applications. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
11. When you register on this Website and its Web Applications, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone. 12. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website and its Web Applications or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other Website and its Web Applications
13. This Website and its Web Applications may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control KIPR Blockchain Ltd. or that of our affiliates. 14. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Website and its Web Applicationss and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. 15. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website and its Web Applications does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and its Web Applications and disclaimers
17. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that KIPR Blockchain Ltd. makes available through the Website and its Web Applications (the Service) is provided 'as is' and on an 'as available' basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. KIPR Blockchain Ltd. is under no obligation to update information on the Website and its Web Applications. 18. Whilst KIPR Blockchain Ltd. uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and its Web Applications is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers. 19. KIPR Blockchain Ltd. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website and its Web Applications. 20. KIPR Blockchain Ltd. reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website and its Web Applications including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website and its Web Applications unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law. 22. To the extent that the Website and its Web Applications and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind. 23. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. 24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, KIPR Blockchain Ltd. accepts no liability for any of the following: a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software; c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.